Dawn Reader

Dawn Reader
from Open Door Coffee Co.; Hudson, OH; Oct. 26, 2016

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I've got this other quiet little blog ...


I've got this other quiet little blog. Daily Doggerel, it's called. And I just noticed a day or so ago that I had reached 200 posts on it. Not many people visit the site, which gives me hope for the human race.

My Facebook friends know what it is, probably--the site where I send into deserved obscurity the doggerel I post on Fb now and then (well, daily, for the most part). I've got a few followers on the Daily Doggerel site, but I don't bother re-posting each day on Fb since those poor folks have already seen that day's ... offering. I do Tweet the link each day, but I doubt there's much of resulting ruffle of feathers in the Twittersphere.

Anyway, I'm (sort of) pleased that I've kept it going this long. It shows I'm still in harness--never a threat to a lead dog (like Buck!)--but still pulling a little weight now and then even though I know I'll probably not reach the goldfields. I'm just enjoying the scenery along the way.

Here's a link to Daily Doggerel for those of you who have nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment